Tuesday, April 12, 2011
It's been a few months....lots has happened! I am an Auntie again :o) On Feb. 10th Elisabeth had her newest addition...Titus Salas! He is doing well! Growing and all! Guess he is full of smiles these days ! So Cute! Her Tori could use some prayers! She is in a little procedure now and should be ok . Faith is coming in June to see us! I am so excited she gets to bring all three girls! How exciting! Her Alexis turned 3 yesterday! Miss them more and more each day! Chris got some work this past week . We could use some prayers. There are important decisions we are to make by this Friday! Asking for wisdom! Testing is coming for the children. We are working hard to have the children ready for that. We got to take a little time off last week due to sickness so this week we are back to the grind :o) I do think I have the best job ever! I am now couponing again! I think it so much fun! Can't wait till I can be better so I can help others! I want to provide things for our family that we need for a great deal! God is good all the time! Lots of new things coming up! Will try to get on here more! Just been busy and then sick! Praise the Lord most of the children are looking better! Love you all and Pray you have a Wonderful Day! ~Keep God #1~ ~Rachel G.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment