Sorry it has a long time since I have been on here......
I have been gone to Iowa to visit My Grandma Haney and Family! I just got back Yesterday . I had a Great time ! I want to say THANK YOU to all the people who mad it possible for me to go! Chris,
Waldrens,
Loopers, Jeremiah and Rachel, Paul, Greg Jackie and Noah, Mrs. Bane, and whoever else helped!

Grandma's house

My first rental car ever! I even took it back in one piece! Praise the Lord!

Grandma's Back yard! I know my children would have loved playing in this huge open space.

Here is the home My mother and family grew up in. It did not have a toilet (had an outhouse) . They had a Pump for their water. Grandpa and grandma moved to across the bridge in '90 I think . To the home grandma lives in now. Just 1 house away. They have running water and 2 toilets ! Wow! Talk about moving up in life. :o)
They have also never had a washing
machine and dryer. My grandma never
complained of this. I know I am spoiled and am very
grateful for what God has given me!

I saw this bird in her garden. Reminded me of grandma.

I can remember this thermometer being a
source of conversation. What I have learned over the years is that the weather is a conversation piece there in Iowa. Precious Memories!
Lookin over the field early in the morning.

Garage and Grandpa's Shop where his chair still remains. I got to see it and it brought back lots of memories. He is in Heaven talking to my Lord! Sweet Grandpa!

Great Picture of the Bridge that is between the 2 houses.

The very muddy ditch!

What my foot looked like after I fell into the ditch while taking the Great picture of the Bridge. A lady even was driving past , stopped and asked if I was
ok .
I was just fine ! Keeping myself humble! Lol!
I had a Great time ! I wish I lived closer!
No comments:
Post a Comment