Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Blessing!
A New Table that fits our family! Praise the Lord!






Friday Chris Called me from goodwill and told me to make room for a table.
I was so happy....then he told me it had a LARGE burn whole. THEN he told me he got it for $9.....I was happy.
He brought it home and we took it out back to FIX it . The whole was fixable.....I was happy. He spent the next few hours sanding and filling THE WHOLE. and we were able to put it in the house on Saturday. ....I was happy.
Now I am looking for a tablecloth big enough for it ...lol. I am a happy lady!
I have prayed for this all year and God supplied it at the right time and the right price!
God is SOOOO Good to US!
Thank you Chris for all your hard work!











We all fit! Praise the Lord!

No comments: