A Little of this and a Little of that:
We had a great weekend! The children and I got to go see my mom ans sis. On Friday we went to Children's and then spent the night at Grandma's House . We had a Big Easter Dinner on Sat. then came back home.
We had a great Easter Sunday! The children and I got to sing and say our verse in the morning service. We had the Palmers over for dinner then, back to church for Choir and the evening Service. We had a few visitors at Church . Praise the Lord!
We are still missing our friend Mrs. Wallace. Please still be praying for her. She is still not up to par.(she has Staff and MRSA)
Scott is not feeling very well today, I am praying he will not be down long. Praise the Lord he is not in the Hospital!
We have been soooooo busy ! This week we have testing, appointments, Ladies outing on Sat. , Church, Chris' first doc. appointment (since he was in High school), and we even get to go on a date tonight.
I Love My Life!
God is SO Good to me!
P.S. Please Pray Chris and I make wise decisions with his work. He is planning on venturing out on his own. God is in Control!
No comments:
Post a Comment