Friday, March 13, 2009

The day after Baby Andrew was born...
Kids say the funniest things :o)


Tonight Josiah(3) got hurt on his upper lip (inside his mouth) . He was having down time when I heard him said"Hey, I can drink my germs" (he was Finely able to swallow his saliva )

He then said " hey, my mouth Passed Grass" when his mouth made a slurping sound:o)

How adorable!


My hard working husband...

While the kids and I were gone Wednesday and Thursday my husband cleaned our kitchen spotless and he also was able to work at church. Chris and Bro. Gene built a book shelf for the New Library (at Church). It just needs doors now. I will try to take pictures of it when it is done!


Prayer Requests:

1) Bro. H ,he has Cancer and is on house arrest due to a low immune system

2) Little Esther is fighting cancer also. She is only 6yrs old. (one of our missionary's daughter)

3) Our trip to Oregon! Next weekend My family and I are going to see my Brother Jeremiah be ordained (to be a Minister).


No comments: