Friday, February 6, 2009

I may have already posted the last set of pictures but they are still some of my favorites!

Funny story....
Our Ironing board is not usable. Chris brought in a new one today( he brings things home all the time). I was so happy. Thinking "God provided again" "Thank You God!"
I was taking pictures of the new ironing board for this Blog when the phone rang , it was Chris. I told him what I was doing, he was wondering why I was taking a picture of his sisters Ironing board?
I was trying to understand what he had done!
He proceeded to tell me he borrowed her Ironing board because he had a few clothes laid out for me to iron. "Ohhh Now I get it" .
He is planning on going to a Men's Meeting tonight ! So here I sit with a picture of my sister-in-laws Ironing board. What to do with it? I guess I will delete it.
Praise the Lord I have something to Iron on!