Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Praise....My sister Elisabeth found a modest wedding dress. It is harder than it sounds. She got a dress and jacket. Praise the Lord when she got up to pay it was on sale for $50 off. God is SOOOOOO Good!

Prayer....I am taking a Bible class on Sunday Afternoon. We have homework to read 1 Thess. 5x and write how the Lord spoke to me thru it! Wow. I have not had this kind of homework for many years. I pray I do my best!

Trying to Clean our house and keep it clean is a challenge I face right now. Then there is upstairs and downstairs. I know I can do it. I feel very tired lately. But I pray daily for help from the Lord. We are trying to get back to school after a break. Fun!

Life is good! Never boring!
Praise the Lord for Health and Family!

No comments: