Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fill my cup Lord!

Last night we got to go to My Mom and Sisters church and hear 2 great preachers.

The first challenged us to make Goals and to make the plans to achieve that goal. To at least make progress in our walk with the Lord.

The second was along the same lines . He took it a step further...the Bible talks about compelling the people to come. and that the house may be full.

I know there is more I can do for God. I was challenged to be a better testimony and Teacher.
I teach young ladies and our numbers have been down. I have been praying ....but I think: Action would not hurt!

God is so Good to me! Living in the now and future is one goal I hope to work toward! The past is good but there is nothing we can change about it!
I hope you all have a great Day!
We may get to go back tonight:o)

No comments: