Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mom!

Yesterday we celebrated my mom's 54th Birthday :o)
We had a lot of fun. My brother Jeremiah and wife Rachel got to come. They are a blast!
Our friend Melody surprised mom. We enjoyed having her.

Mom was happy she was playing with the kids a bunch.


We got Mom a GPS system for her Birthday! Now the trick is how to teach her to use it. She tried it out on her way home.



We were singing Happy Birthday. It was Scott's turn to help sing. Cute.



Chris made a Cheesecake. He is so handsome!


Then there is Paul! He asked Elisabeth to merry him(on Thanksgiving Day)! Yes you heard me right. Elisabeth is very happy around him! God is Good! Paul is a Christian growing in the Lord! We have enjoyed all of the time he has spent with us! Oh ......................... she said Yes!



JT and Nathanael playing Battle Ship. Jt won!




The kids and I sang a few songs and then recited some Bible verses. We also went around the room telling what we were thankful for. Some tears were shed . I love my Family! We had a Great time! p.s. if you did not see Elisabeth it is because she had to work . We are thankful for her job!


We also miss Faith and Benjamin! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. G!! It looks like you all had a good time celebrating.

Chris, I am impressed! That cheesecake looks great. I've only tried once to make one and it turned out terrible. I haven't tried since.

Elisabeth & Paul, Congratulations! Be sure to send us an invitation! We wish you the best.

Paul, You made a wise choice. Elisabeth is a true, faithful, devoted, kind, intelligent, fun, and loving person. You couldn't have picked anyone better.

Rachel, I like your blog. Keep it up.

With love,
Linda

Linda said...

PS. That's a nice orange sweater, Paul.